Sunday, September 03, 2006

1st Post, again

Hi! I'm back with a new blog. I know I haven't posted that much before and only had a few posts in it. I promise, everytime I would have a spare time, I would post. As of now, this is what I could come up with.

Special thanks to Rye for the awesome layout. It's his actual birthday gift to me. So, thank you Rye! I love you! Thanks. You gave me another reason to go online. Hehehehe. I don't go online already pretty much because I don't have anything to do. And now, I have a reason to go online. Yippeeee!! How I miss blogging.

Ok, now I really have to go. I'll post tomorrow? Maybe. Hope so. I won't let you down. I promise! Byers! I really have to fix a relationship with someone so I really have to go. Thanks Rye again! Byers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home